Refunds & Exchange Policy
Under the Australian Consumer Law, the customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees.
If a consumer identifies a problem with a product, we will offer a replacement or online store credit when the following has been met;
- contact is made within 7 days of receiving the order notifying us of any damages or defects;
- items must be returned within 30 days of receiving the order and must be returned in the original condition as purchased with tags attached with no personalization and all labels/tickets attached. Garments must not have been worn.
- Exchanges are only permitted on size variants of the same style and only one exchange per purchase – we advise taking your measurements and matching them with our size guides for that perfect fit.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available on any product that has been personalized.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, we are unable to provide you with a change of mind return or exchange.
Provided the conditions in our refund & exchange policy have been met, refunds will be processed using the original form of payment.
We recognise that the option to return an unwanted item is important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all customers and to prevent fraud, abuse and misuse of this policy, SnowLake Apparel may refuse to accept items returned for Change of Mind if we identify an unreasonable or excessive return pattern and may also restrict or refuse future transactions from such individuals.
Change of Mind
Due to the nature of our printing process, we do not offer a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about a product.
To return your faulty item, please complete the following process;
- Contact us to discuss the nature of your return and await for our confirmation email
- Package the item(s) as neatly as you can and without folds or creases on printed areas
- Attached our returns label (attached to the confirmation email) and post via Australia post
All returns remain the responsibility of the purchasers until received by SnowLake Apparel.